EMTB main areas of interest in the field of industrial vehicle are listed as follows:
- Chassis: studies, design, calculations (static and fatigue analysis and FEM methods), weight optimization and costs reduction (minimize mass maintaining stiffness and strength). Support to testing activities (simulation on bench-test).
- Mechanical and air bellows suspensions: studies, design, calculations, weight optimization and costs reduction. Development and calculation of parabolic and semi-elliptical (low weight) springs.
- Engine-gearbox-drive line installations.
- Engine arrangement / installation for antipollution after-treatment catalyst systems and particulate traps (EURO4-EURO5,TIER3-TIER4).
- Power plants (electrics / hydraulics and pneumatics).
- Cab installations.
- Additional frame study, design, calculations in order to comply body builder requirements (concrete pump and mixer vehicles, heavy duty tippers).
Via Marie Curie, 17/11 | 39100 Bolzano |
Cap. Soc. 50.000,00 i.v. | C.F. e P.I. 00183950211 | Iscr.Reg.Imp. BZ 008-3382 |